Olive Garden is so good and one of my favorite places to eat. I love their Tour of Italy and their Olive Garden Salad and it doesn’t have to cost a lot of money. They also have really good breadsticks! If you like to dip them in Alfredo sauce, even better!
Northern tour of Italy olive garden
- Fettuccine Alfredo: Layers of lasagna, pasta and mozzarella cheese topped with creamy alfredo sauce.
- Spaghetti with Meat Sauce: Our signature meat sauce served over spaghetti noodles.
- Spaghetti: Tossed with our signature meat sauce.
Layers of lasagna, pasta, meat sauce and mozzarella cheese
Lasagna is a dish made from layers of pasta, cheese and tomato sauce. It can be topped with meat or vegetables. The pasta used for lasagna varies from region to region in Italy. The traditional kind uses a flat noodle called “lasagna,” but other types of pasta are also used today.
In the United States, it’s often referred to as layered casserole because it’s usually prepared in a pan that’s been coated with oil or butter and then baked. Lasagna is very popular throughout Italy, where there are many different recipes for it (such as lasagna al ragù).
- Alfredo sauce is made with butter, heavy cream and Parmesan cheese.
- Alfredo sauce is a rich and creamy sauce that is very popular with pasta.
- Alfredo sauce can be served with chicken and vegetables.
- Alfredo sauce can also be served with fish or seafood.
Fettuccine tossed in a creamy garlic Alfredo sauce with a hint of nutmeg
Fettuccine tossed in a creamy garlic Alfredo sauce with a hint of nutmeg. Served with garlic bread and salad.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 4 cups water (divided)
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine pasta
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter or margarine (1/2 stick)
- heavy cream
tour of Italy olive garden Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
The most popular dish at Olive Garden is the Spaghetti with Meat Sauce. It’s also the most popular item, and it’s the best thing on their menu! This can be found in every single location, no matter where you travel to. If you do not order this when you go to Olive Garden then you are doing it wrong!
Spaghetti with our signature meat sauce
Spaghetti with our signature meat sauce is a classic dish. It’s such a crowd-pleaser that it’s served at Olive Garden restaurants across the country.
You can get this favorite as an appetizer or as an entrée, which means you can get just enough to satisfy your craving, or go all out and enjoy a heaping plateful of deliciousness. Either way, this meal will have everyone saying “Mmmm!”
tour of Italy olive garden Olive Garden is so good
- It’s the food that brings people to Olive Garden—and it’s always good! The Italian dishes are excellent, and there’s a wide variety of them.
- The service is excellent too. Our servers made sure we had everything we needed and were very friendly.
- The atmosphere at Olive Garden is great for families, couples or friends alike. You can get both inside tables to eat in peace with family or friends, or you can sit outdoors on a patio if you’d like some air conditioning (or if it’s cold outside).
- Their prices are also reasonable considering how delicious the food is! You won’t have trouble finding something on their menu under $10 per person—and some of their items are even under $5!
We hope you enjoyed our tour of Italy Olive Garden and their delicious food.